Welcome to Dr. Mao Eye Care
We are committed to providing the highest quality of eye care to preserve and improve your vision, health and quality of life.
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye examination goes beyond seeing great with eye glasses or contact lenses. At Dr. Mao Eye Care, our optometrist and staff take the time to get to know you, your ocular and medical history, and your vision needs. We put forth a continuous effort to improve the timeliness and quality of eye care given through patient focus services, genuine compassion and quality improvement initiatives. We are also involved in academic teaching and research at the Ivey Eye Institute.
Insurance & Financing
- Feb 27, 2014 - New Study Shows How Your Eyes Shed Light on Your Health
- Feb 20, 2014 - Hope in Sight for Low Vision
- Jan 31, 2014 - How to Encourage Young Kids to Wear their First Pair of Glasses
- Feb 8, 2013 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Feb 1, 2013 - Request Your Next Appointment Online...
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how... More »
- Jan 25, 2013 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »
- Dr. Mao Eye Care
Ivey Eye Institute, B1-046
St. Joseph's Hospital
268 Grosvenor Street
London ON N6A 4V2
Phone: (519) 646-6229
Fax: (519) 646-6137