Mao Eye Care in London, Ontario!
At Dr. Mao Eye Care we are committed to providing quality eye care to preserve and improve your vision, health and quality of life.
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye examination goes beyond seeing great with eye glasses or contact lenses. At Mao Eye Care, our optometrist and staff in London to take the time to get to know you, your ocular and medical history, and your vision needs. We put forth a continuous effort to improve the timeliness and quality of eye care given through patient focus services, genuine compassion and quality improvement initiatives. We are also involved in academic teaching and research at the Ivey Eye Institute.
Insurance & Financing
- Oct 23, 2014 - October is “Eye Injury Prevention Month” in the USA and “Eye Health Month” in Canada
- Sep 28, 2014 - World Sight Day Challenge – No More Avoidable Blindness
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- Feb 8, 2013 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Feb 1, 2013 - Request Your Next Appointment Online...
You can now request your next appointment online. Find out how... More »
- Jan 25, 2013 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »
- Dr. Mao Eye Care
Ivey Eye Institute, B1-046
St. Joseph's Hospital
268 Grosvenor Street
London ON N6A 4V2
Phone: (519) 646-6229
Fax: (519) 646-6137